Data Sales Team Lead in a Leading Multinational Company
We are a leading multinational company in search of well-grounded professionals, with consummate skills in Data Sales &Marketing. We are looking for Game-changers, who are excelling in the Sales profession, and will be fully committed to aggressive sales of data, and growth of our data volumes, PAN Nigeria:
Job Title: Data Sales Team Lead
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo, Benin-Edo, Enugu, Port Harcourt-Rivers & Kaduna
- Responsible to drive Top-to-bottom strategy on data sales, and widespread entrenchment of our data products, throughout assigned territories & institutions, in line with Sales leadership mandate.
- Supervise data sales operation in the division through the State Data Executives and ensure total compliance with best practice.
- Co-ordinate the gathering of competitive information on products and services through retail audit, maintaining market awareness and share this information with the sales and marketing top team.
- Continuously motivate the data sales team and inspire them to stay focused on company goals.
- Monitor advances in telecom technology and markets and drive relevant training for staff and partners
- Ensure regular activities reporting; to articulate strategy, meeting of set expectations & Job KPIs
- Responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales and revenue objectives/targets.
- Oversee the development, implementation and execution of marketing proposition/offers, drive local initiatives and promotional activities in the Division while focusing on corporate customer acquisitions and total revenue growth.
- Attend and participate in strategic planning activities that will lead to exponential growth in corporate data activation, consumption and revenue.
- Minimum of good Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline from any recognized Institution,
- Excellence in Communication Skills a must.
- Excellent Leadership skills are of extreme importance.
- Candidates with MBA Degree would be preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with at least 5 years as manager with Telecom or FMCG Industry with direct sales
- Experience in Data sales will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in leading sales team of at least 10 members
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (providing an email address and telephone number), stating the Ref and prefered state as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th March, 2021.
Data Sales Team Lead job vacancies in Nigeria
, Abuja job vacancies in Nigeria
, Lagos State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Ibadan job vacancies in Nigeria
, Oyo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Benin-city job vacancies in Nigeria
, Edo State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Enugu State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Port Harcourt job vacancies in Nigeria
, Rivers State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Kaduna State job vacancies in Nigeria