Electrical Automation Engineer at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Automation Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Lead Engineer with automation and electrical design and maintenance tasks.
- Trouble shooting of control panel.
- Designing and programming of new processes as they arise and required.
- Working together in a team to achieve daily shift targets.
- Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Working on PLC related problems.
- Working on PLC programming.
- Design and implement automated systems for use in diverse manufacturing and production environments.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements:
- Experience with the design and implementation of automated systems, especially as related to manufacturing
- Strong ability with software testing and validation
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete shift operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th January, 2022.