Electrical & Automation Engineer at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & Automation Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems
- Designing and testing automation equipment and processes
- Programming new automated components
- Identifying quality issues and writing reports
- Eliminating defects and errors with product and software development
- Collaborating with other business units
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Proficiency in maintaining automation equipment
- Experience with robotics, AI and machine learning
- Experience with project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to keep up with the latest technologies
- A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.