Energy and Fluid Specialist at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world's leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy and Fluid Specialist
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Internal and External: VII-B
- The primary function of this position is to lead the Process Engineering function in the brewery and optimize the generation and utilization of all utilities within the process areas in the Plant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply engineering principles in assisting Brewing and E&F production teams to achieve optimal plant performance
- Provide coaching to process engineering trainees
- Assist with the identification and closure of Brewing and E&F technological gaps
- Manage, co-ordinate and implement improvement projects to ensure optimization of Brewing and E&F plant and process
- Identify and bring initiatives to deliver step-change performance improvement and process stability in order to realize true process capability
- Ensure all work is carried out using the VPO principles
- Understand, implement and comply to the GOP requirements
- Provide line support for situational and systemic problem-solving
- Execute identified process optimization initiatives
- Execute identified process capability studies
- Provide design support for regional capital projects
- Support the execution of regional capital projects
- Lead small CAPIN projects in Brewing and/or E&F plants
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years as Process Engineer
- Ability to develop project plans and meet project deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Work on his/her own initiatives
- Deep understanding of Energy & Fluid and Brewing plant, Process Controls and Automation, design and commissioning.
- Rigorous analytical skills and the ability to apply them to complex problems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the application closing date
Application Deadline 1st October, 2021.