Executive Management Trainee at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Management Trainee
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an Executive Management Trainee who is excited to join our growing organization. In this entry-level position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
- This role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively. We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential, and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, emails, memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Candidates must have at least a degree. A degree in a business or administration related course is an added advantage
- Candidates must be tech-savvy with 1 year or less experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.