Executive Personal Assistant at Abuja Clinics
Oct 21, 2020, 6:50 PM
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to a top executive in the hospital. Ensure proper management of the day to day affairs of the executive.
- Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner; also take initiative as appropriate.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the executive’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage the executive’s travel arrangements
- Assist executive in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the executive’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the executive
- Organize meetings and ensure that the executive is well prepared for those meetings
- Preparing agendas and minutes of meetings. Make arrangements for top management meetings.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels
- Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Process executive’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the executive or other staff as appropriate
- Maintain the executive’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of the executive’s contacts
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Executive
- B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management and Technology with 2-3 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
- Must be a female.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet surfing skills
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply