Export Manager at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Manager
- Prepare a comprehensive Annual export business plan, target countries and expected profitability.
- Manage the movement of products/materials out of the country according to organizational policy and procedure, and comply with relevant local, government and international law and processes.
- Conduct Market research and analysis to identify new markets and customer needs including competition.
- Manage agent activities, review proposals negotiate with customers to determine the precise terms of the export agreements and serve as liaisons between agents and organizations.
- Prepare product pricing considering local and foreign markets products’ prices and other intangible factors like shipping costs.
- Represent and attend international exhibitions.
- Archive and update all shipping, contracting and registration documents per agent and country.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and distributors and ensure the satisfaction of consumers with all company services.
- Build a new team of operations.
- Plan and follow up on the legalization of contracts & regulatory documents.
- Submit and follow up on all import/export laws, and regulations including requested regulatory documents till approval and regulatory authorities’ inspection arrangements when requested.
- Coordinate and follow up orders’ payment & production with the involved internal parties till completion.
- Prepare export documents and follow up on ordered product shipment schedule ensuring plan best means of transport to meet the cost as well as time barriers, the accuracy of its arrival and departure dates till client’s safe delivery confirmation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification
- 5-7 years of proven work experience as an Export specialist in Agricultural Products.
- Freight forwarding and logistics background is a MUST.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th October, 2022.