ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship Programme (Geoscience) 2023 / 2024
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Geoscience)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Segment: Sustainability, Geology, Energy, Engineering
What Role You Will Play In Our Team
- This program provides Nigerian students the chance to gain hands-on experience at a world leading energy company, enabling interns to immediately apply their skills in a business environment.
- At ExxonMobil, we prioritize continuous learning and development, offering interns on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from experienced mentors and supervisors for a comprehensive growth experience.
- Geoscience internships are usually 6 months duration for undergraduates and 12 months for Graduates.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Ability to integrate knowledge, varied data sets, analogues, and ideas to solve geological problems to support the business.
- There is a requirement for demonstrable leadership skills, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standards.
- Candidates should be able to work effectively within and across diverse team environments
- Provide sound judgment, timeliness, and aptitude in application of geoscience tools and techniques and desire to maintain competitive advantage through advanced training and superior technological understanding.
- Students actively pursuing a Bachelor's, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees
- Applicants to this program must be a Nigerian with a Degree in Geology or Geophysics
- Record of strong academic performance. Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent
- Graduate interns should provide evidence of NYSC discharge certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply