Facilities Manager at Hyde Energy Limited
Hyde Energy began operations in Nigeria, importing and exporting Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and selling clean petroleum products. These operations established our base as a trading company. We enhanced our import and export activities by: acquiring a tank farm for storing petroleum products & securing a two-year term contract for LPG export.
Hyde Energy’s vision is rooted in our desire to be a leading oil trading and marketing company by brand presence, service delivery and profitatability. We make good use of the expertise of our people, who have extensive technical and practical knowledge of the West and Central African oil-producing regions. Over the years, we have expanded our business portfolio into crude oil, reï¬ned oil products, LPG and dry bulk commodities. Similarly, our reach has grown, and we serve customers from offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Mauritius, London and Malta.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Facilities Manager located in Lagos. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations, maintenance and repair of the buildings, as well as the safety and security of the facility.
- The Facilities Manager will ensure building code compliance and that all equipment is in good working condition.
- The Facilities Manager will manage staff members, ensure staff schedules are posted, and coordinate with teams, contractors and vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Facility Management, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to coordinate and work with different teams, contractors and vendors
- An understanding of financial management and budgeting for facility operations is preferred.
- Relevant certifications, such as Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Facilities Management Association (FMA) are a plus.
- Experience in Facilities Management and Building Maintenance
- Knowledge of safety regulations and building codes
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems
- Strong leadership skills to manage staff members and contractors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply