Female Personal Assistant to the CEO in a Renowned Beauty and Fashion Boutique
West AfricaVocational Education (WAVE) - Our client, a top-notch Beauty and Fashion Boutique is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant to the CEO
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays (9am-6pm)
- A Top-notch beauty and fashion boutique is looking to hire a Personal Assistant to the CEO. The CEO wants a Personal Assistant that will be front and center coordinating tasks and activities that help me become more productive in my endeavors.
- So, PA will have to take tasks to completion on their own and also be able to be 3 steps ahead of me on project related tasks and non-project tasks.
- I am looking for an energetic, hardworking, focused considerate, loyal and dedicated professional to work as a personal assistant
- Take charge and implement tasks towards goals needed for: Business, Personal and Civic responsibilities (Task Management) – Basically the PA will take on my Business Functional tasks Administrative and Personal tasks from inception to fruition – as directed.
- Project Management – You will be tasked with managing new projects embarked upon from inception to completion. Projects take variety of forms. Some of what will be needed can be business research, and report writing and then a follow up of breaking up tasks to fulfill project goals.
- Phone calls, phone calls and more phone calls to coordinate arrange and follow up on my Various Projects.
- Scheduling – Managing my To Do List and my Calendar – Make sure tasks on to do list gets done.
- Filing, Letter Writing, Creating Check Lists, and conducting various administrative tasks
- Be adept at taking up responsibilities and be effective in those responsibilities in most functional areas of the retail business.
- Conduct interviews as needed for personal and business roles.
- Prepare Business and Product Manuals
- Edit and Post some content for Instagram/ WhatsApp
- Personal Errands
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum with 2-4 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate should be multifacted and be able to think across various functions of Business.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Be dutiful, hard-working and loyal.
- Be polite and have good decorum and understanding of protocols.
- Attention to detail and good administrative capacity.
- Very good communication skills – Written and Oral
- Up to date Technology Skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
- You must have a good working PC, and Phone
- Good knowledge or can learn how to use Social Media Apps
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: N75,000 - N85,000
- Cash Sign on Bonus
- Daily Lunch
- Phone allowance
- Weekly Transport Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Forward their CV to: [email protected] with the e-mail subject as "Personal Assistant - Ikoyi".
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2021.