Finance Officer at Greenbond Finance Company Limited
Greenbond Finance Company Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria licensed finance company whose core objective is to provide permissible Financial Services to individuals and business entities.
We operate a profitable, private-equity funded business in the Nigerian financial sector. We have carved a niche for ourself in revolutionizing financial services and digitally growing a world-class finance outfit. Greenbond FCL acts as a solution provider to various financial services needs, while actively supporting the financial inclusion initiatives of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Objective / Purpose of Job
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Recommending investment activities and providing strategies that the company should take.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Researching and reporting on factors that influence the company’s performance and analysing and predicting market trends.
- Developing financial management strategies to reduce financial risk, providing relevant recommendations to maximise profits, and assisting executives in decision making.
- Monitoring reporting systems, preparing accurate financial reports and statements, interpreting data, preparing, and publishing all financial documents and ensuring adherence to industry regulations.
- Managing accounting, budget, cash flow and reviewing cost-reduction strategies.
- Developing long-term and strategic business plans and organising new funding strategies.
- Developing external relationships with auditors, solicitors, bankers and other statutory.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies
- Ensure the collection, reporting and analysis of all organisational information relating to finance, performance, and quality.
- Monitoring the company's key performance indicators, formulating strategic plans and forecasts, handling performance reporting, and increasing finance operational efficiency and execution company-wide.
- Internal Relations: All Staff
- External Relations: Bankers, Auditors and all statutory/regulatory bodies
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Possess professional accounting certifications ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Microfinance Bank or Financial services industries
- Professional qualification is considered a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role in a microfinance bank or Financial Institution.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
N2,900,000 - N3,600,000 / Annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email