Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 (Mechanical Engineers and Printing Technologists)
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
We invite applications for:
Title: Trainee Programme - Mechanical Engineers and Printing Technologists
Locations: Ughelli - Delta and Agbara - Ogun
- We are hereby offering a unique opportunity for young Nigerian Mechanical Engineering and Printing Technology graduates to kick start their careers by enrolling in our Printing Specialist Trainee Programme.
- The successful candidates will be exposed to an intensive 12-month practical training and work experience in a world class Glass Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Printing Technology from a recognized tertiary institution
- Not more than 2 years work experience
- Application closes two weeks from date of this publication.
- Minimum of Second Class Division/Lower Credit
- Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th May, 2022