Gardener at Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure
Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure is a place where the genuine care ,comfort and privacy of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide premium personal service and facilities for our guest who will always enjoy a tranquil, relaxed yet refined ambiance. Inagbe grand resorts vision is to be recognised as the best resort in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener
Location: Snake Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Gardener to install and maintain the flowers, trees and green spaces on the property.
- You should know how to use and maintain landscaping equipment including mowers, trimmers and fertilizers, while following health and safety regulations.
- Maintain Plants, lawn and Flower arrangements through cutting and watering.
- Cutting and pruning plants and trees according to standards
- Cleaning and maintaining grounds
- Digging, planting and weeding flower beds and borders
- Using machinery such as lawn mower, and hedge trimmers
- Compliance with set Standard Operating Procedures.
- Thrashing of waste bins daily.
- Ensure waste bins are cleaned and presentable.
- Burning thrash at the incinerator
- Ensure the highest quality of Flower and plants decorations to be done all times
- Sourcing flowers and maintaining the flowers and cleaning of flower pots
- Maintain cleanliness in the environment
- Pruning shrubs
- Maintaining high levels of presentation in public areas and gardens
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment.
- Carries out any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Mininum of SSCE / O’levels
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a gardener
- Familiarity with landscaping design.
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- A love of the outdoors and plant life
Salary: N480,000 Annually.
- Service Charge
- Free breakfast
- 13th Month
- Leave Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th June, 2022.