General Electric Recruitment for a Graduate Communications Analyst
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Analyst - ECGIP
Job ID: R3612233
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Section: GE Gas Power
Department: Gas Power Communications
Job Description Summary
- Communications support - this role under the Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) is focused on marketing communications, organizational communications and community relations support.
- Support to develop, execute & maintain a holistic communications plan
- Support content creation for internal and external communication channels, including writing, editing, interviews, videography, etc.
- Provide support and develop content for a wide range of traditional and digital communications platforms including websites, social media platforms and external sites
- Assist in executing the overall external communications strategy, campaigns and media engagement activities that support business objectives.
- Support in executing community relations and affinity groups’ calendar
- Support to design and execute the overall internal communication strategy to drive employee engagement through story development and writing for internal articles, newsletters, employee emails and key events and milestones
- Provide required administrative support such as event coordination, marketing campaigns management, manage internal meetings and processes, presentations, reporting metrics etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience (1-2 years) through an internship or other communications work experience
- Academic excellence in Arts and humanities (preference for Marketing, Communications, Languages, International Relations or Social Sciences)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- For Nigeria, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigeria)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply