General Worker (Equipment) at LSG Sky Chefs
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately € 3.0 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Worker (Equipment)
Role Purpose Statement
- The job incumbent is responsible for sorting, arranging, cleaning, packing, loading and unloading equipment to ensure that equipment supplied is in the right quantity, the right quality at the right place at the right time in line with Company standards and customers’ specifications
- Inventory management
- Clean, pack, arrange and load equipment
- Monitor equipment to reduce excesses
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Adhere to all company safety principles and guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s business affairs at all times
- Ensure effective communication with staff and external partners
- Provide accurate and timely information when and where required.
- Ensure proper handling of equipment
- Maintain breakages and wastages to minimum possible level
- Co-ordinate with production & tray setup on regular basis
- Ensure timely achievement of tasks and meet all deadlines
- Excellent customer service to airline, airport staff; regulatory staff and fellow employees
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Primary Education; should be able to read and write
- Less than 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Have a good understanding of intercultural differences and be able to manage such sensitivities with maturity
- Must be able to speak English.
- Experience in airline catering is desirable
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have good customer service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.