God is Good Motors (GIGM) recruitment for Graduate Service Center Agents
Jul 30, 2020, 10:46 PM
God is Good Motors (GIGM) - Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria's travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Agent
Locations: Umuahia-Abia, Abakaliki-Ebonyi, Kano, Lokoja-Kogi
- This role is for personable, customer-centric young graduates who are interested in working with an ambitious ecommerce logistics platform.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any discipline
- Resident in state of job opening
- Experience in customer service/courier service will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Computer literacy & tech-savvy
- Evidence of completion of NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Microsoft Word or PDF version of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using SCA/Location (E.g, SCA/Lokoja) as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2020.