Government Key Account Manager at Elsewedy Electric
Elsewedy Electric - Since our beginnings in Egypt in 1938, we have evolved from a manufacturer of electrical products to a global provider of integrated energy, smart infrastructure and investment solutions. We pioneered energy management and efficiency, and smart working is still at the heart of what we do. A vital part of our mission is ensuring that the communities where we operate develop and flourish. We are committed to sustainability; providing wind and solar energy solutions across Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Key Account Manager
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Reporting line: Regional Sales Manager
- The Governmental Key account Manager's responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening the governmental sector relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- Identifies leads or opportunities for all the governmental sector to achieve the sales target and engages in an assessment of the opportunity.
- Prepares and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details.
- Handles and responds to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Brings in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned key account, as per his sales target.
- Follows-up on client proposals and monitors the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Ensures appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed to the account.
- Understands key government market drivers, trends, insights, needs and client buying behavior to create and deliver value propositions that respond to the client's value drivers.
- Works with all sales Team Members, in all regions, on competitive positioning and selling of meaningful value propositions and solutions.
- Builds new client relations and brings in new client accounts.
- Establishes productive relationships with the assigned partners in the government sector.
- Acting as a focal point between partners and various internal departments.
- Handles all communications and problems that arise in the relevant account.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Business or in a relevant field
- 8-15 years of work experience in account management in a related industry with the Government Sector.
- Proven Influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Proven track record on relationship building skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and a strong focus on Customer Service.
- Self-starter with ability to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment.
- Attentive to details and showing strategic insights in delivery and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives.
- Proven key account management and project planning skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply