Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Graduate Fellowship in Development Research at Dataville Research LLC
Graduate Fellowship in Development Research at Dataville Research LLC
May 20, 2020, 10:54 PM
Dataville Research LLC is a consortium of global development professionals and public policy think-tank with head office in Abuja, Nigeria and field offices in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi. Our research tackles the complex and persistent challenges of poverty and development for underserved populations delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from relatively stable societies to challenging political space.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Fellowship in Development Research Location: Nationwide
- Our research tackles the complex and persistent challenges of poverty and development. We take a multidisciplinary approach and work with an international network of partners to develop solutions which we actively seek to see applied in development policy and practice.
- Our collaboration with researchers, policy makers and international development practitioners help to foster thinkers with well-informed views. Their diverse insights and opinions represent our commitment to advancing knowledge and using rigorous research to find sustainable solutions to international development challenges.
- Our Fellows consist of individual researchers working remotely on carrying out research on themes close to those of our programmes. Fellows will be in the network of an IDR affiliate and will be able to make original contributions to our programmes and thematic areas. They will continue to work or study in their current positions and various locations, but will interact with IDR as a part of the Fellowship.
- This programme is delivered in English only. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply to this programme.
- A First Look at Global Development
- Poverty Assessment Tools
- Data Sources in International Development
- Routes into International Development
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- GIS Mapping for Development Projects
- Programme Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Responding to RFPs
- ICT for Development (ICT4D)
- Artificial Intelligence for International Development
- Future of Development Aid
- Term Paper
- Research Methodology for Development
- Mobile Data Collection
- Exploring Opportunities in the Development Sector
- Project Management in Development Research
- Development Research Templates
- Communication for Development
- Evaluation of Donor-funded Projects
- Staff and volunteers of non-profit organizations working in both relatively stable regions and conflict-affected areas.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Researchers and consultants in civil society organizations, think-tanks and international NGOs.
- Enthusiastic individuals who desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
- Postgraduate students seeking to use their scholarly skills to address social and economic challenges for underserved populations.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by professionals drawn from a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), international organisations, consultancies, think tanks and academic institutions thereby boosting your career confidence and expanding your professional network.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- In-house staffers and Fellows joint response to global and regional requests for proposals and other solicitations that invests in knowledge, innovation and solutions to improve the lives of people in the developing world.
- Gain edge over a significant number of fully-funded scholarships offered by universities, foreign governments and international organizations that support development-related studies.
- Receive the prestigious IDR authorized certificate of fellowship in development research.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 3rd June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Dataville Research LLC Abuja