Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Graduate Liability Generation Officers recruitment in a Leading Non-Banking Financial Institution in Nigeria, 6th September 2019
Graduate Liability Generation Officers recruitment in a Leading Non-Banking Financial Institution in Nigeria, 6th September 2019
Sep 7, 2019, 3:47 AM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary recently licensed as a national Microfinance bank with branches in 5 states and counting and with proven expertise in the field of finance management, tailoring onloans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Liability Generation Officer Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Abuja and Ondo Job Overview
- The Liability Generation officer is a member of our Liability Generation department. He/she sources for funds for placement in our Treasury products and services at competitive rates from high net worth individuals, corporate Investors as well as blue-chip organizations.
- Sourcing for deposits as required in the get timeline.
- Maintenance of Liability Generation cabal of organization.
- Set up and host client meetings towards achieving target.
- Managing relationship with the organization’s clients.
- Minimum of 3 years solid experience in Liability Generation (i.e. Deposit Mobilization) with Non-Bank Financial institutions, Microfinance banks etc.
- First Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be advantage.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts