Graduate Technical Analyst at FBN Insurance Brokers Limited
FBN Insurance Brokers Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of FBN Holdings Plc. FBN Insurance Brokers combines expert broking knowledge and capabilities for risk assessment, analysis, structuring and overall servicing that has resulted in increased insurance portfolios since its commencement of insurance brokerage business in July 1, 2000.
We also work on a range of value added Risk Management services. We have the reputation, expertise and unrivalled experience in Energy Insurance, Oil and Gas, sophisticated/Complex Risk Management and Re-insurance services and these operational and corporate alliances with the international Brokers are geared towards building infrastructure for the industry in terms of capabilities, skills, knowledge update, improved professionalism and Best Business Practice possible. FBN Insurance Brokers Limited has a total branch network of three, located in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan and also leveraging on over 700 branches of FirstBank Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist HTS in accessing client risk, advising Business Development team in placing insurance policies with reputable insurance companies.
- Assist the HTS in preparing business proposals and collation of bidding process to aid Business Development activities and overall company performance goal
- Providing advice on claim management process
- Draw up a quotes for competitive insurance premium policies
- Supports claims administration and management with various Underwriting companies.
- Identifies and optimize direct marketing opportunities
- Support HTS with BUPA account management activities
- Enforce health, safety and other facility regulations
- Preparation of debit and credit notes and issuance of policy certificate.
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with claims payment where applicable
- Facilitate the preparation of NAICOM reports and production schedule for compliance.
- Performs any other assigned duties as determined by the HTS.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of sanctions received on contravention of NAICOM regulations
- No of delays in bid submission
- No of complaints and delay from customers.
- No of complaints from BUPA customers.
- Timely completion of documents for the renewal process of First Bank and other Subcos assets.
- No of defaults in updating of Underwriters’ security list.
- No of complaints from reinsurance activities.
- No of complaints and delay from Business Development Team.
Specifications / Qualifications
- A First Degree in any of the Social / Management Sciences preferably Insurance.
- 0 - 2 years cumulative experience in Insurance Technical Operations
- Registration of CIIN is a MUST within 1 year of hire.
- Deep knowledge of Insurance
- Claims management
- BUPA management
- Research Skills
- Numerically savvy
- Understanding of relevant Insurance regulatory practices
- P/C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
An Ideal FBNIB person MUST be/have:
- Innovative (Disruptive and Creative in solving Problems)
- Team building skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective communications skills
- Integrity (Inspire trust and confidence in customers and co-workers)
- Respect (For self and others)
- Customer Centric (Empathetic and Focused on Customer)
- Head Technical / Broking Services
- Business Development,Finance and Corporate Services Team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "TA _ABUJA" as the subject of the mail.
- ONLY candidates with passion for sales should apply
- Resumption is immediate but a 2 weeks training will be held in the Lagos Head office.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.