Graduate Trainee Engineer at Charityshore Oil and Gas Limited
Charityshore Oil and Gas Limited, a Production and Exploration of Oil Company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
N75,000 - N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022.