Graphics Designer at TechBango
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients. Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention, and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time. Shac & Bango is Powered by TechBango.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are hiring an experienced graphics designer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Shac & Bango is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
- Manage client proposals from typesetting through to design, print, and production
- Liaise with clients to determine design style, format, print production, and timescale
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font, style, and size
- Work with other creative team members to produce content, study design briefs, and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Generate new design ideas to refresh existing marketing materials
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- 2 - 3 years of experience in the management of complete design processes, from conceptualization to delivery.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft - Office Suite, and web design applications (Dreamweaver, HTML).
- In-depth knowledge of typography and color-matching.
- Vast experience using platforms such as HTML5, CSS3, In-design, and Java
- Initiative to work both independently and in teams, budgeting time, meeting deadlines, and production schedules.
- Must possess the ability to work on a variety of projects and vendors.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and work from home
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.