Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Scholarships > Grooming Centre Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme IV (2020)
Grooming Centre Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme IV (2020)
Dec 6, 2019, 4:04 PM
Grooming Centre is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in December 2006, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Certificate Number CAC/IT/NO 24198, to address the near absence of financial services to the large population of economically active poor people engaged in small trading and micro productive activities in many parts of Nigeria. The Centre is a leading client centric Microfinance Institution in Nigeria whose vision is to empower the economically active poor. We invite applications from qualified candidates for the: Title: 2020 Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme IV Description
- The Governing Council and Management of Grooming Centre are pleased to announce the 2020 Lady Kate Okafor scholarship scheme IV
- The aim of the scholarship scheme is to contribute to the education and development of brilliant children whose families are cut-up by poverty at the bottom of the pyramid.
- The 2020 scholarship will be awarded to 500 children of Grooming Centre's clients, bringing the number of beneficiaries to 900
- Applicants must have graduated from Junior Secondary School and have gained admission to Senior Secondary.
- Be a biological or legally adopted child of a client who has been with Grooming Centre, and has successfully completed five (5) loan cycles
- A maximum of two (2) children per client can apply;
- Have sat for Junior Secondary School examinations and promoted to Senior Secondary School.
- Valid Junior Secondary School results
- Original birth certificates
- Passport photographs of child and mother.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts