Growth and Marketing Intern at Siella Red Digital
At Siella Red, we help our clients reach and engage audiences in ways other marketing agencies cannot, by uniquely integrating the skills and specialisms of strategy, design, technology, and marketing. We are a diverse team with a wide range of specialists in many fields aimed at the delivery of ideas, strategy, and content for our clients. From idea conceptualisation to matchless execution and insightful evaluation, nothing about our work is mediocre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth and Marketing Intern
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in digital marketing and sales, then we want to work with you.
- This paid internship will focus on three points in our marketing strategy: social media, email communication, and sales while supporting larger initiatives. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to think creatively, be self-motivated, and produce highly detailed work.
- Currently, this internship is remote, and we’re accepting applications from recent graduates and NYSC corpers.
- You’ll report to the Head of Growth.
- Assist with social media management, particularly on Instagram, which includes sending direct messages, maintaining a 100% response rate to comments, and searching for interesting and inspiring content.
- Draft copy for social media posts that will drive high engagement.
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to customer needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs.
- Draft pitches, actively conduct outreach and engage with clients.
- Participate in team and department brainstorms
- Help in the creation of biweekly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy.
- Assist with organizing social media analytics reports.
- Provide support with all marketing administrative needs
- Assisting our clients by gaining and retaining customers
- Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- 0 - 1 year of work experience.
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for a brand or business.
- Know Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn inside and out and are up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Understanding and appreciation for Marketing
- Commitment to working well in a team
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and “roll with the punches.”
- Exudes a positive, personable attitude coupled with an outgoing personality
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suite
- Ability to take direction but can confidently work autonomously
- Ability to learn and grow on the job
- Comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Social media management tools and Google Adwords)
- N20,000 - N50,000 monthly.
What you’ll gain:
- Management experience on social platforms
- Insight into digital marketing and communications.
- Experience working with high-profile clients, companies and business leaders
- Hands-on start-up experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.