Head of Department, Nursing at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences
The Edo State Government invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment into the position below in the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences located at Km7 Sapele Road by Limit Road, Benin City:
Job Title: Head of Department, Nursing
The Head of Department, Nursing shall possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of six (6) years teaching experience, leadership and management experience shall be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license(s).
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
- Must be registered and licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) to practice
- Must have a First Degree in Nursing and a Masters' Degree.
- Must have a teaching qualification such as Diploma in Nursing Education (DNE), Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE). Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) and Professional Diploma in Education (PDE), Masters in Education. (MED).
- Must be registered with the NMCN as an educator.
- Specialty Certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practicing Licenses. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tetiary level qualifications.
- Passport photograph.
Application Deadline 13th August, 2021.