Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > House of Tara International Jobs for Graduate Sales Associates
House of Tara International Jobs for Graduate Sales Associates
Jan 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem. House of Tara International is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Associate Location: Lagos Job Descriptions This is where you come in:
- We are looking for Sales Associates to support our business in Lagos.
- You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery.
- With knowledge of our products determine the customer’s needs; provide product knowledge to customers and ensure timely delivery of same.
- Suggestively sell additional products and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
- Graduate Degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Should not be older than 27 years
- At least 1 year sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts