Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > House of Tara International Latest Jobs for Inventory Assistants
House of Tara International Latest Jobs for Inventory Assistants
Mar 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Inventory Assistant Location: Lagos Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels products.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment as directed by line head.
- Minimum OND
- At least 1 year experience handling inventory/warehousing related tasks.
- Good communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts