HR Consultant at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job ID: 22000C6G
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
- Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures.
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Analyse, interpret, and apply HR policies and establish internal procedures, and provide solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues.
- Lead all employee engagement, wellbeing, and team-building events to promote retention and support change and growth.
- Developing, reviewing, and applying HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR agendas are aligned with employment law.
- Formulating, preparing and retaining HR related reports.
- Acknowledging, suggesting and overseeing any changes related to workflows.
- Looking at new ways to generate and analyses data and reports.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process - induction, probation, and employment confirmation process.
- Advising leadership teams on human resources plans and processes.
- Analyzing and improving organization’s current HR programs.
Who Are We Looking For?
- BA / B.Sc degree.
- An individual with 3 - 6 years HR experience ( a legal background is an added advantage.
- Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
- An individual with passion for HR, who already has an experience in this field and has a good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws and best HR practices.
A team player who enjoys working in a motivated team and has the following skills:
- Very good communicative skills in English language (French would be a plus)
- Great understanding of HR practices and procedures
- Affinity for dealing with IT systems within a Self Service Environment.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affinity to work in a dynamic matrix organization and international collaboration
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)