HR Data Analyst at the OPEC Fund for International Development
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Data Analyst
Location: Austria (AT)
Aim of Job
- The incumbent identifies and assists in solving HR related issues by collecting, structuring, analyzing, evaluating and reporting on HR processes and data.
- This is done in accordance with the HR strategy and framework to maximize the effectiveness of key strategic and operational projects across HR disciplines such as talent management, learning & development, employee engagement, and performance management, among others.
Data Quality / Accuracy:
- Provides high quality and accurate data that can be relied upon to inform business decisions, working with other members of the HR team to improve data accuracy within the HR Information Systems
- Works with different HR functions to provide process improvements and bespoke tools that drive efficiencies and improve reporting
Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting:
- Responsible for the overall HR dashboard reporting, analyzing data, highlighting key areas, and predicting trends for discussion
- Manages requests for HR data via ad hoc HR reports, as required
- Collates and monitors data for benchmarking purposes
- Presents HR data to HR Director and Head, HR Policies & Development on a regular basis, and champions new developments in HR analytics across the organization
- Accurately produces all required HR data reports, displayed in appropriate formats within the agreed timeframes, including the production of recurrent and ad hoc HR data metrics
- Produces regular reports to management on HR data
- Presenting data both electronically and in person which clearly articulates any findings, assumptions and suggestions that can be used effectively and practically by the stakeholder
- Presenting visuals and data at an advanced level using infographics and modern analytics software
Stakeholder Management and Engagement:
- Consistently engages with the Head, HR Policies & Development to ensure required reports are delivered and making suggested changes where applicable
- Liaises with internal business units to obtain required data
- Using data to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of key strategic projects and processes within the HR function
- Focal point for managing projects that the HR Policies & Development team is responsible for, including ongoing project plans, budgets, timelines and milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations, and provides regular updates on the status and deliverables of projects to the Head, HR Policies & Development
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the HR Director and Head, HR Policies & Development
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management / Data Analytics or respective studies is required
- Fluent in English.
- A good working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, or French is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience is required. Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 - 3 years)
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint application with infographic capacities
- Ability to work in an international environment, with sensitivity and respect for diverse cultural backgrounds
- Capability usage in MS-Excel to generate statistics and create embedded formulas
- HR Metrics Reporting capability (time/cost per hire, cost/FTE, time-to-fill, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply