Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > IFC Tech Media Job for a Make Up Artist
IFC Tech Media Job for a Make Up Artist
Sep 12, 2017, 6:32 PM
IFC Tech Media - We specialise in creating Brand Identity, Content Management Systems, E-commerce, Responsive Websites and Mobile applications as clients always want their website to reflect their business in a really individual way. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Make Up Artist Location: Lagos Job Description
- Responsible for applying makeup and prosthetics to aesthetically enhance cindividuals or for special events such as weddings or dates.
- Work independently or with a team. May also style hair.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, funerals, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts