Inventory Officer at White Tree Gourmet
Whitetree Gourmet is a seamless grocery shopping experience in the heart of Ikoyi, Lagos. Buy fresh produce and quality products for your home in-store or online. Whitetree Bistro - a blend of relaxation and flavours. Our Vision is making Grocery shopping modern and inspiring for our customers in NIgeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for processing inventory orders, logging items that have been received and items taken from inventory.
- Candidate will also be responsible for moving items from the warehouse room to the sales floor.
- Manage inventory control by processing inventory orders, logging received items and items taken from inventory
- Prepare Mailing Labels to place items in their proper place within the inventory room or warehouse
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Replenish merchandise on shelves from warehouse stock
- Check inventory periodically to determine reordering needs
- Place tags, markers, or labels on shelves to identify stock
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to the inventory manager.
- Periodically participates in physical inventory counts to ensure accuracy of records versus actual physical counts and assists in resolving discrepancies.
- Assist in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Oversee the arrangement of goods in an orderly system within the stock location system so the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- Report discrepancies between physical count and computer record
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Applications to: email@example.com using "Inventory Officer" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.