Investigative Reporter at Montage Africa Media
Montage Africa Media is a multi-media company that aims to be in the centre stage of Africa’s Communications industry. The company was founded and is owned by media award winner Mr. Ogochukwu Ezeaku who has done dynamic things in the South African communications space for the past 14 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Investigative Reporter
- New National Star Newspaper requires the services of an investigative reporter for immediate employment in line with its focus on investigative journalism.
- Have strong news judgement and the ability to work on stories with minimal supervision, as well as be a team player.
- Must have ability to do video, podcast, arrange/conduct interviews as the need arises.
- The ideal person for the job must be one ready to take on every assignment with a deep sense of professionalism.
- He/she must be someone with a proven track record of investigative journalism.
- Proven track record of deep digging and investigative journalism
- Strong,proven editing ability and headline creation.
- First degree or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
22nd May, 2020.