Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Job For Assistant Tax and Audit Manager In A Multinational Supply Chain Company
Job For Assistant Tax and Audit Manager In A Multinational Supply Chain Company
Jan 28, 2019, 3:17 PM
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational Logistics & Supply Chain company to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Assistant Tax and Audit Manager Location: Lagos Industry: Logistics & Transport Job Seniority: Mid-Senior level Job Category: Accounting and Finance Employment Type: Full time Responsibilities
- Assisting the tax and audit manager in coordinating federal, state and local government tax related issues.
- Assisting in the documentation of all tax and audit files and filling of document.
- Ensure taxes paid are accurate.
- Following up on obtaining receipt of all statutory remittances.
- Monitoring all tax document and letters going out of the company and filing all acknowledgment copies of the letter in their respected files.
- Process all correspondence emanating from tax and audit department.
- Fill all TCC for all the group.
- Follow up statutory deductions, remittance and Tax Clearance Certification (TCC) are obtained promptly.
- Follow up with the company procedures of remitting and obtaining clearance of all statutory deductions.
- Process Tax Clearance Certificate for the group.
- Supervising and ensuring prompt audit exercise for all members of the group.
- Carry out internal audit review for the group operations especially in the finance department.
- Coordinate PAYE and WHT audit for both Lagos and Rivers state.
- Liaise with local government officials in respect of all rated and charges on behalf of the group.
- Liaise with both federal and state government tax officials
- Assist in coordinating state audit (LIRS).
- Assist in follow up and coordinating statutory audit for companies within the group with the external auditors.
- Assist in follow up of all local government rate and charges within the group.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science or any relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Tax, Auditing, Internal Audit, Financial Analysis, Accounting, Peachtree, QuickBooks
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts