Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job for Business Development Officer in a Fintech Company
Job for Business Development Officer in a Fintech Company
Oct 23, 2019, 8:24 PM
Proten International - Our client, a Fintech Company in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Officer Location: Lekki/Ajah, Lagos Job Description
- Develop business and marketing plans to boost public awareness of company's products.
- Research the market to identify new business opportunities.
- Enlighten prospective clients about the advantages of the products offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing campaigns etc.
- Minimum of B.Sc in a related discipline
- 2-3 years related experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong marketing and teamwork ability.
- Ability to effectively coordinate resources, promote and manage projects
- Proficient in word and Excel.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts