Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Mechanical Engineer at Ajuba Nigeria Limited, 13th October, 2018
Job For Mechanical Engineer at Ajuba Nigeria Limited, 13th October, 2018
Oct 13, 2018, 7:29 AM
Ajuba Nigeria Limited is an import, export, warehousing of goods, logistics services & trading organization. We also act as clearing agents for manufacturers. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Location: Lagos Description/About the Role
- We are conducting a search for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
- The Mechanical Engineer role is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
- Measure performance of mechanical components, devices and engines;
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew;
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Capacity to adequately facilitate and supervise general servicing/repairs of construction machinery and equipment;
- Drive sustainable preventive maintenance systems;
- Oversee installations maintenance and operations to ensure that machinery and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications;
- Serve as the link between spare parts logistics and workshop;
- Implement HSE requirements;
- Ensure the required quality standards for repair, service, process engineering, productivity and operational safety;
- Provide report of warranty and goodwill damages;
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems;
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner;
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions;
- As a minimum HND/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering;
- Must reside or willing to relocate to Yaba area.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in repairs of any vehicle - MCV, Marco polo, Man diesel, Mack trucks;
- Hands on experience on heavy duty equipment;
- Proficient in all appropriate tools;
- Proficient in Auto Mechanical Engineering;
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal direction;
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations.
- The above job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job.
- The qualifications listed above are the minimum acceptable to be considered for the position.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted.
- Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Ajuba Nigeria Limited is committed to equality of opportunity. Ajuba does not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees on the basis of tribe, color, religion, gender, age, disability or national origin, consistent with the provisions of applicable state and federal law.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts