Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Job For Personal Assistant In A Leading Media Firm
Job For Personal Assistant In A Leading Media Firm
Feb 1, 2019, 9:58 AM
DM Holdings Limited (DMH) - Our client, a leading Media firm in Ogba, Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD Location: Lagos Job Description
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- Schedule business meetings and appointments
- Ensure timely & accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules etc.
- Maintain an effective file management system
- Develop proposals
- Handle both internal & external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Project a professional image of the company
- Good knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good written and command of English and at least one Nigerian language
- Candidate must reside in Lagos (Ogba/ Ikeja/ Agege/ Ojodu Berger) or its environs.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences, Arts etc
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, must be proactive, computer literate & self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts