Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job Recruitment at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc, 10th June, 2019
Job Recruitment at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc, 10th June, 2019
Jun 10, 2019, 11:52 PM
Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC), one of the eleven (11) electricity distribution companies in the county is desirous of engaging suitably qualified and outstanding candidates into the position below: Job Title: Performance Management Manager Location: EEDC Business Districts The Job
- Tc implement a Corporate Performance Management framework and culture that drives continuous performance improvement within EEDC.
- To ensure effective reporting on achievement against targets in employee performance.
- Identifying adverse variances and implementing strategies to address these variances.
- Develop and implement a Performance Management structure in line with Best Practice in order to accurately measure staff performance from the company-wide evaluation program.
- Liaise with Heads of Department to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all employees in EEDC to make certain measurable targets are set annually.
- Supervise the execution of the semi-annual performance evaluations to assess individual performance against set deliverables for all staff and generate necessary reports.
- Initiate investigation into adverse performance to identify causes and remedial actions required for improvement.
- Coordinate the Performance Feedback Processes confirming constructive and effective feedback is prov.ded by Heads of Department/Supervisors to subordinates.
- Develop and oversee the management of the Performance Management System Database for accurate records on employee performance, easy information access and retrieval to facilitate decision making.
- Drive the Confirmation Appraisal Process for new employees after the mandatory probationary period of Six (6) months to determine employment contract continuity.
- Liaise with the Staffing Unit to develop and implement the Company’s Talent Management and Succession Plan Programme to eliminate gaps created by emergency exits.
- Organise continuous training on goal setting and performance evaluation for Managers and Supervisors, in liaison with the Training and Development Unit, to certify their understanding of the dynamics of performance evaluation.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management, Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field. Masters is an added advantage. Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHR etc. are also an advantage.
- 8 - 10 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience Out of which at least Three (3) years must have been spent on a Senior Level - Technically Proficient in Performance Management and Knowledge of Best Practice in Talent and Performance Management. In-depth knowledge of use of computer software, especially Excel.
- Assistant Manager (HR Operations) with responsibilities which include reviewing budgets, implementing new company policies, maintaining internal HR systems, Industrial -Relations and Employee Engagement,
- Considerable and relevant work experience is required for this mid -level position. Additionally this supervisory staff functions to ensure that our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment for all staff of EEDC.
- To provide assistance to Head Human Resources. & Admin in compilation of comprehensive monthly HRAD performance reports (from all programs in the Department). This report is submitted to MD, Executive Management and HODs on a monthly basis.
- On behalf of HRAD, establish and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all EEDC Departments. Provide monthly monitoring/performance reports.
- Oversee the management of EEOC - Union Interactions and activities to ensure absence of strikes, lockouts and other adverse events.
- Oversee the management of EEDC know-your-staff outreach and activities; as well as spear heading HRAD’s Customer Service activities and Employee engagements.
- Conduct other research and surveys of staff as directed by Head HRAD
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management,Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field. Masters is an added advantage. Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHR etc. are also an advantage.
- 5 - 7 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience out of which at least two (2) years must have been spent on a Senior Level - Technically Proficient in HR Management Systems and Knowledge of Best Practice in HR Operations, In-depth knowledge of data analysis, use of computer software, especially Excel.
- No hard copy applications will be entertained.
- Prospective candidates are advised against attempting to submit applications at any LEDC office.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts