Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Jun 5, 2020, 5:18 PM
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Maintenance Engineer Location: Lagos Type: Permanent Reports to: Maintenance Manager Job Field: Engineering
- Assist Maintenance Manager for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the maintenance team as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follow-up the technical problems raised, follow-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, and other materials.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the in Contractors facilities.
- Follow-up the spare parts, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Supervise receipt of materials on a technical point of view.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget.
- Closely co-ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources. Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications / problems or challenges faced.
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Additional study in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge in: HVAC systems - Technology, Engineering, Maintenance.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as HVAC Engineer.
Job Title: VRF Technician Location: Lagos Reports to: Field Maintenance Officer
- Troubleshooting commercial / industrial HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks on VRF and related systems.
- Customer relationship skills.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance and diagnosing.
- Building automation systems
- Chillers and chilled water systems
- Boilers and hot water systems
- Commercial & industrial refrigeration
- VRV/VRF HVAC systems
Job Title: Plumbing Design Engineer Location: Lagos State Reports to: Senior Design Engineer
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient Plumbing Design Engineer to join our growing organization.
- Assist with engineering design project planning (i.e. conceptual design through construction drawing development).
- Complete code-required energy compliance and LEED documentation.
- Perform final check of all work issued to ensure high quality, seal and sign documents as required.
- Assist the Pre-Construction team with project pursuits, in the form of conceptual designs, one-lines, preliminary system selections and high-level energy analysis, code reviews, and support and attendance at project interviews.
- Evaluate design parameters and system solutions for projects that respond to both the technical and budget requirements of the project.
- Conduct engineering calculations, energy analysis, economic analysis, selection and layout of equipment, duct and piping system design.
- Understanding of applications engineering including psychometrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and controls systems.
- Assist with coordination of design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments, Controls, and other trade partners.
- Field engineering: assist with project execution, site surveys, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and problem-solving.
- Computer 2D and 3D modelling of HVAC or plumbing systems utilizing the latest modelling software.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with colleagues and project team members.
- Manage time to meet project schedules and task deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering required from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineering license such as COREN, NSE, NIMECH etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently, flexibility to adapt to changing needs/situations.
- Excellent understanding of Engineering fundamentals.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit.
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Writing clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Thinking
- Defining problems
- Time Management
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertainedApplication Deadline 19th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts