Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job Vacancy for IT Officer at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
Job Vacancy for IT Officer at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
Nov 26, 2019, 10:33 AM
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Officer Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Must have 0-1 IT experience
- Should possess OND qualification
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts