Junior Distribution Planner at TradeDepot Limited
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa.
The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Distribution Planner
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Employee shall work with the team to ensure daily fulfilment of orders against orders received.
- Support the backend monitoring team by using analytical problem solving skills to resolve delivery issues on time
- Work hand in hand with the planner to formulate the best routing arrangements for a more efficient order delivery process.
- 95% daily trip completion & 90% daily OTIF for all drivers
- At least 50% reduction in skips especially the ones resulting from rejected and rescheduled orders
- Supporting Sales and Operations in developing supply solutions to maintain fulfilment targets.
- Assist in Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for delivery operations.
- Work with the delivery monitoring team to eliminate false orders and ensure that orders planned are only for customers who are ready to receive their goods the next day
- Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary in relation to deliveries and meeting the overall objectives of the team.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Planning/ Forecasting or Transport & Logistics role.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor who builds high performing teams.
- You additionally have solid experience within Third Party Logistics.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- N1,440,000 - N1,680,000 Annually.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to join a winning e-commerce startup in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply