Junior Lawyer at Nedcomoaks Limited
Nedcomoaks Limited, a real estate company that makes aspirational living affordable, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Lawyer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 3 years work experience.
N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified female candidates should apply
Application Deadline 25th July, 2022.