Key Account Manager at Eagle Global Markets
Eagle Global Markets is an online trading plaform that not only makes trading global markets more accessible but we also address issues such as a local currency risk and having to contract with foreign entities. We, importantly, are a local operator based in Lagos with staff who understand your needs at hand 24 hours 6 days a week.
We established EGM as we wanted to see online trading become Nigerian run for the Nigerian people. Wewant to educate and nurture our clients into confident self-directed traders who want the freedom our multi asset, multi device trading platform delivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Eagle Global Markets is hiring a Sales Account Manager. The individual in this role will be responsible for organizing and managing the trading accounts of customers.
- Follow a sales strategy that will boost the company's revenue, client base, and close deals.
- Pitch the company's products/platforms to clients over the phone and handle objections while at it.
- Provide resolution to the complaints and inquiries of new and existing clients.
- Manage the trading portfolio of clients to foster consistent transactions and success.
- Build healthy relationships with new and existing clients on behalf of the brand for the sake of future deals.
- Serve as an amplifier of the brand's values and messages
- Understand the individual needs of customers and recommend the necessary products/platforms.
- Improve on personal knowledge of the brand's products/platforms.
- Input individual client details on the customer relationship management application for tracking purposes.
- A B.Sc Degree in Finance, Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- 2 - 5 years experience as an Account Manager, Investment Banker, Sales Officer, or Sales Consultant (Experience in the financial sector or a brokerage firm is a plus.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including basic mathematics.
- Positive and customer-centric attitude in a fast-paced environment
- A professional appearance.
- Plan, implement and execute sales strategies.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools and CRM application
N150,000 - N200,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.