Knowledge Management Specialist at Palladium Group
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist (Task Order 4)
Requisition ID: req12636
Project Overview and Role
- The Knowledge Management Specialist must be experienced in public health/public health communication, international development, or related field.
- S/he will have demonstrated experience working with complex health or development projects that required collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- S/he must be familiar with the public context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID / International donor programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads implementation of the project’s communication and knowledge management strategy in the State;
- Captures and documents lessons learned, success stories and champions the scaling-up of best practices;
- Works with the state M&E team to support preparation of high-quality project reports and documentation;
- Develops communications campaigns to highlight thematic topic areas as necessary, and helps develop and implement engagement strategies;
- Facilitates linkages and partnerships with media organizations to promote ongoing conversation about health issues relevant to IHP work
- Organizes and backstops webinars and other learning events, as needed;
- Facilitates media and social media administrative processes if required.
- Reports to Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist at ACO and supervised by Senior MEL Manager.
- Contributes to content management of the external website and intranet if required;
- Facilitates knowledge management (KM) and communication-related capacity development events and sharing of best practices;
- Ensures compliance with the IHP branding and marking strategy;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Knowledge Management, Public Policy Communications or related field. A Master’s Degree will be a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in communications, health communications/reporting, knowledge management, social media or related field, and working in public health with USAID/International Donor Programs.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
- Strong verbal, listening, writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with IHP internal and external stakeholders
- Experience at organizing and facilitating systems strengthening, capacity development and mentoring processes
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and graphics design software.
- Demonstrated strength and experience writing project reports (progress updates, monthly, quarterly, annual), technical reports, and policy briefs
- Proven ability to lead the planning, coordination and execution of communications products
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across diverse sets of stakeholders
- Experience in client relationship management, reporting, program work planning is preferred.
- Prior experience working with USG-funded programs is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply