Laboratory Manager at LS Scientific Limited
LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintains manual and automated laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards, developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Ensuring full compliance by staff with quality standards in equipment management and instrument performance certification while arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair in line with the quality manual
- Reviews and approves certificate of analysis on laboratory activities.
- Periodically reviews analytical worksheet of Laboratory staff.
- Supervision and approval of the inventory management system of the laboratory.
- Periodic review of the quality management system for improvement in methods and technical procedures.
- Ensure that the training and retraining of all laboratory staff for full technical knowledge of the laboratory.
- Updates Management on all matters relating to quality activities.
- Supervises the activities of Chemical laboratory Analyst, Microbiologist, Quality Officer & Laboratory Sales Executive
- Ensures all results generated in the Laboratory are reliable, consistent, and accurate.
- Liaise with accreditation bodies and ensures laboratory certification with IPAN, ISO, etc.
- Write, maintain, and updates the quality management system and ensure its implementation in the laboratory for Internal Audit or Third-party suppliers Audit.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.