Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Legal > Legal / Administrative Officer at Interra Networks Limited
Legal / Administrative Officer at Interra Networks Limited
Jul 16, 2020, 11:59 PM
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Administrative Officer Location: Abuja
- The successful candidate would aid to draft and review contracts, SLAs, NDAs, JVAs and other documents.
- S/he also is required to function in a manner as to save the company costs by ensuring the proper management of utilities and consumables and ensuring that deliverables are met in line with company strategy and goals.
- Drafting and review of legal documents
- Retrieval of filed documents for staff use
- Drafting of internal compliance policies
- General office administration.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Self-updating on internal and external corporate governance best practices
- Filing of legal statutory documents
- Advising the company on legal issues
- LLB, BL.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible in Legal and Admin functions;
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Experience of working within the customer Care Industry.
- Experience in maintaining effective recording systems.
- Legal drafting and review
- Legal advisory services and review.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of the ICT industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Working knowledge of the Telecommunication industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Ability to cope with and under pressure
- Experience in office administration would be an added advantage.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining standards, policies, and operational effectiveness of information technology staff.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Suite.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Thoroughness and sharp eyes for details
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communicator
Remuneration N50,000 - N70,000 /month + BONUSES.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 30th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts