Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Legal > Legal Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Legal Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Jul 1, 2020, 8:37 PM
First Excelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer Location: Lagos
- Legal duties including preparing legal opinions and providing legal advice and interpretations on various aspects of existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Legal Administration including agreements, legal regulation & compliance and legal vault administration.
- Additional assignments as may be instructed by line head or Management
- Litigation and Court Matters
- Legal services solicitation and assisting in the management of external lawyersТ affairs with the organization.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Law from any recognized Institution.
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational skills a must.
- Minimum of 5 years post-bar and related experience in handling company property/title perfecting matters.
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts