Legal Officer at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Handle the legal affairs of the organization whilst working with other legal staff to address the internal and external legal concerns of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and vet letters, agreements and other legal documents
- Handle the insurance document of all company’s asset
- Manage social media platforms for background checks
- Work with the Group HR Manager to ensure that corporate requirements are being met.
- To provide legal advisory services in relation to the business.
- Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum or no supervision
- Work with the ISO team to ensure compliance in all departments
- Proffer effective legal advice on & interpretation of business issues to internal staff and management and review of documents to provide a legal perspective
- Overseeing and track work progress of external counsel (e.g. Institution of proceedings, documents compilation, upgrade and update, drafting and editing complex commercial agreements.
- Assist in facilitating internal and external business processes, registration for contracts as assigned by management
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
- Advise and represent the company on legal issues and disputes.
- Conducting background checks on all staffs references and guarantors.
- Prepare contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Perform other corporate services and any other duties that may be assigned to you by your Line Manager
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your Line Manager
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Cost saving on car insurance
- Maintenance of company property
- Implement administrative best practice processes to increase efficiency.
- Decrease in maintenance cost
- Decrease in accident rate
Qualification and Experience
- LLB, BL with a minimum of second class division
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant experience in legal compliance.
- Legal Administration Skills
- Research Skills
- Analytical and lateral thinking skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Reporting Skills
- Ability to multi task
N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2022.