Loan Officer, Secretary, Account Clerks and Office Clerks at Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL)
Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Loan Officer
3.) Account Clerk
4.) Office Clerk
Locations: Abuja, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for office workers to fill the roles of an officer in Direct Daniel Investments and its’ seven (7) subsidiaries, the roles are: Loan Officer, Secretary, Account Clerks and Office Clerks. The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- Clerks will be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our offices. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- If you have ANY of the following requirements including must be a permanent resident of the state he/she is applying from and have at least 4 sets of skills out of the skills listed below, you are eligible to apply.
Roles & Responsibilities Pre-loan Disbursement
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses.
- Promote / market products to prospective clients
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee.
- Present loan files to Credit Committee.
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Visit client’s personal house.
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses.
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses.
- SSCE / OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- Ability to take initiative to see to the growth of the organization.
- Good communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skill
- Out-going and networking
- Self-motivating and competitive with a desire to win
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors
- Ability to operate Microsoft Excel, that is knowledge of finance management.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive and optimistic
- Target oriented.
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- High level of integrity.
Profile and Requirements for Loan Officer:
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics.
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred).
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 - 45 years.
N30,000 - N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
, Abia State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kebbi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Ogun State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Rivers State