Loan Officers at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Baobab is the leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services.Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Ajah, Alaba, Broad street, Tradefair, Mushin, Egbeda, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Yaba, Ikotun, Orile and Sango-Ota - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote / market Baobab’s products to prospective clients.
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee.
- Present loan files to Credit Committee.
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Visit client’s personal house.
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses.
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses.
- Conduct monitoring visits to businesses and households.
- Follow-up on loan repayment.
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off clients until the last.
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
Profile and Requirements
- Education: HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics.
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred).
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 - 35 years.
- Preferably applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying for.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- High level of integrity.
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
- Target oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the Preferred Location (e.g "Loan Marketer - Ajah" or "Loan Officer - Broad Street") as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.
, Sango Ota
, Lagos State