Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids at Anheuser-Busch InBev
Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids at Anheuser-Busch InBev
Feb 6, 2020, 12:20 PM
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist, Energy and Fluids Location: Port harcourt, Rivers
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids in Portharcourt Plant reporting to the Utilities Engineer.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days.
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
- Minimum of HND / B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies.
- Acts with integrity.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Way strategies and initiatives.
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices.
- 2-4 years s experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or Process environment.
- Previous experience as either a Process Artisan or Maintenance Artisan is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system.
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts